Why do companies give away a free iPad 2
With all the advertising consumers are inundated with in today’s society, companies have to start doing more creative marketing. Large corporations like Apple hire market research companies to find new idea’s to create advertising campaign that will go viral and attract lot’s of customers extremely fast. Additionally, there are third party companies that are using popular products the the Ipad or Iphone and using them to create similar viral advertising to get their own names out in front of consumers.
Now you know that the reason companies are giving away all these Ipad 2′s is to market their own brands. What you may not know is how does giving away an Ipad 2 bring in new customers for these companies? We can look at some examples that you have probably seen on sites like Twitter or Facebook. Companies ask you to “tweet to win”, “follow to win”, or “like to win” . These companies ask you to share a message about their company for an opportunity to win the Apple Ipad 2. This type of marketing is so effective because everyone trusts a friend’s suggestion. Giving away a $500 Ipad is extremely cheap marketing to be able to hundreds of thousands of people following their social media accounts.
How do the “Test and Keep a Free iPad 2″ offers work?
These giveaways do three basic things:
1. Generates a buzz around a product.
2. Allow manufacturers to find problems with their product.
3. Promotes other products the company sells.
1. Generate a buzz – the goal here is to make as much people as they can to talk about the company’s brand, products and services. Company’s want to start a viral, mouth to mouth campaign where you tell your friends about their product. What would happen if your friend got a new Ipad 2? Naturally, he would show it to you and you would want one yourself. The first question you ask is “where did you get yours”? This takes you back to that company and they can sell the product to you.
2. Find problems with a product – it’s normal that most company’s can’t fully test their products when they only have a handful of employees. Letting a couple hundred people test a product for free allows the company to find out what type of issues may occur in many more settings than their small company could do on their own.
3. Promote other products – Once a company develops brand loyalty, it’s easier for them to sell other products to their customer. Look at what Apple has done with the Ipod. They turned that into hundreds of thousands of Iphone and Ipad sales.
100% guaranteed way to get a free iPad 2
You have probably wondered how bargain hunters are able to find the deals that get them the free Ipads that are given away every day? They have found sites that are willing to give away Ipads for free because it actually makes them money. These sites have a list of requirements that are required to get the free Ipads. They make money from sponsors to promote their products and use a portion of that money to give you a free Ipad. They want to help you get the free Ipad because the more they give away, the more they make. Normally their sponsor offers require a free trial to sites like Netflix or filling out some surveys. There are also ways to bypass many of these offers by just referring friends to the websites as well.
If you are interested in getting your own Ipad for free, check out the offers below. You can fill out more than one and see which one works best for you.